Product notification according to § 45 CLP regulation
UFI code and PCN
According to Article 45 CLP Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008, hazardous mixtures must be reported to the relevant authorities so that the poison information centres, the Federal Environment Agency and the State Offices for Consumer Protection have access to important information in the event of damage. With the harmonisation of this product notification according to Annex VIII of the CLP Regulation, the notification process using the PCN format is now standardised.
epos AG supports you in generating and managing the UFI code for your individual products, generates notification in PCN format and submits it for the relevant countries. In doing so, we take over the entire communication with the authorities. In case of queries, we will be contacted and prepare measures to remedy the complaint.
- Product notification according to EU regulation 1272/2008; Article 45 (for Germany: ChemG §16e & WRMG §10)
- UFI code generation
- Creation of PCN notification
- Reliable notification to the relevant authorities
- Up-to-date information about the status of the notifications at any time
- Taking care of the entire communication with the responsible state authorities
- Transfer of information to the relevant authorities in the event of updates
By providing a medical emergency number, the legal requirements of the respective countries are met
According to REACH regulation and other jurisdictions (UN GHS, CLP)
Search of substance data required for the preparation of safety data sheets and review of existing safety data sheets.
We take care of the creation of legally compliant hazardous substance labels on the basis of the safety data sheets
By collecting the supplier products, we reduce the effort required to create safety data sheets