The update-assistant of the epos Hazardous Substance Manager supports you as a user in updating the safety data sheets after an update.
The assistant searches through the legal changes and displays the safety data sheets with the affected formulations. This allows you to quickly and easily identify, which data records need to be checked and, if necessary, adjusted.
Install your quarterly or annual update of the epos Hazardous Substance Manager as usual.
Based on the legal changes, the update-assistant determines which formulations of your SDSs are affected by the changes and displays them in the overview.
Check the results
You can conveniently edit or reclassify the relevant safety data sheets from here.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Clear presentation of changes to safety data sheets through legal lists (Annex VI of the CLP Regulation, air and biological limit values, SVHC, etc.)
- Various filter options for versions of epos, amendments to the CLP Regulation or other legal lists (individually or in combination)
- Direct repetition of the classification or opening the safety data sheet from the modul
- Set the SDS status (e.g. to “locked” or “to be edited”) for later editing
- Export in list format all (or selected ) data records for later processing