According to Article 45 of the CLP Regulation, importers and downstream users placing dangerous products on the market are obliged to report the chemical composition and the chemical identity and concentration of the ingredients of these products to the national competent authorities.
The PCN Manager helps you to make this process as efficient and simple as possible.
The reporting files are managed in a database of the epos Hazardous Substance Manager, thus no separate filing management is necessary.
- Clear presentation of the formulation data to be reported, including raw materials and, if required, their formulation data
- Overview of the associated sales products with corresponding UFIs
- Simplification of private label and article management
- Simple representation of the MiM UFI
Thanks to system-to-system integration, the notification data can be transmitted to the ECHA notification portal without any further intermediate steps.
Overview for future notifications
Quick overview of the notifications already made and the validity periods of the individual UFI codes and notifications.
- Easier fulfilment of the documentation obligation in case of requests from authorities
- Quick information for the user about notified products