Author Safety Data Sheets
With epos Hazardous Substances Manager the creation of safety data sheets is a simple matter. Whether pure substance or mixture, both are no problem for the epos Hazardous Substances Manager.
Once raw material data have and company details have been entered, the safety data sheet can be created. The first step is section 1 with the information on the product and its manufacturer.
Do you have private label products? Then you can also create data sheets for your customers with the help of our client management.
BfR notification The data for the important BfR notification can be conveniently entered at the same time. Section 9 continues with the physical-chemical data of the product.
Formulation The formulation can consist of pure substances and/or already mixed raw materials. It is also possible to enter a parallel formula to represent the recipe of a chemical reaction.
Classification The classification automatism classifies the product according to different legal areas. Brazil, China, CLP/EU, Canada, Korea, USA and generally the UN-GHS are available.
Output Finally, the safety data sheet can be printed or saved in PDF, RTF, SDScom (XML) format. In addition, the BfR notification for product registration in Germany can be issued.
- Intuitive user interface that can be customized to meet your needs
- Better overview of product categories thanks to specially created folder structure
- Filters make it easier to search for specific records
- If you have any questions regarding operation or legal regulations, our service staff will be happy to assist you
- Annual User Day with lectures and large user group
- Single-user, network version or as installation on terminal servers
- Relevant information (e.g. formulation data) is stored on your local installation, not on the internet
- Exchange of data with your ERP via web service
- Any (text) queries and evaluation in Excel
Our solutions are used in numerous industries and in various company areas.
Please ask one of our customers about his experiences with us.